Hendon Standard Tripod Ladder
The Standard Tripod Ladder from Hendon offers a practical, well-designed solution to working at height, from topiary, bush, tree or hedge trimming, to gutter cleaning or painting.
The Standard Tripod Ladder from Hendon offers a practical, well-designed solution to working at height, from topiary, bush, tree or hedge trimming, to gutter cleaning or painting. The only ladder on the UK market to be tested to BSI EN131 standards, the Tripod Ladder is perfectly suited for professional use on uneven ground or lawns.
Main features of the GMF Tripod ladder:
- With an incredibly stable foundation thanks to its three-leg design and wide base, it will not wobble even on bumpy ground.
- The telescopic third leg allows the Hendon ladder to easily straddle shrubs and low fences and walls, making it easy to set up in the ideal working position.
- Clawed feet add extra grip, while broad double rung steps mean it is comfortable to stand and work on.
- The third leg is telescopic, and the ladder easily straddles over shrubs and low fences and walls, so depending on the task you can work face-on with the third leg planted into a hedge, or sideways with the side of the base parallel to the task.
- A flat top allows you to rest baskets or tools.
The Hendon ladder is Made from welded extruded aluminium, the ladder is lightweight yet strong, handling a Safe Working Load of 150kg.
As standard, your Hendon ladder will also come with a pack of 3 rubber boots.