RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
We offer a refund for any cancellations made within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- You must make request in writing expressing your wish to cancel your order. Contact us here.
- We will then arrange with you a suitable solution to have the goods returned if they have been delivered or are with our couriers.
- All goods must be returned in the original packaging and have not been used. However in instances where manufacturing or transit damage is not the reason for cancellation, this full refund will be minus the amount paid for the order to be delivered.
- It may be necessary for Hendon to inspect goods and/or photographs before establishing probable cause of damage.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days once your cancellation has been approved.
Full refunds are only available for goods that are received in new condition fit for resale at full list price.
- Hendon are not responsible for the returned goods while in transit; the customer is responsible for the condition of the product on its arrival back with us, so we recommend you use a fully trackable service with adequate insurance.
- The cost of repair will be deducted from the refund should any damage be incurred on the product’s return journey.
- Hendon will aim to transact refunds within 7-14 days of the products arrival at our UK office.
Organising Returns Options
Before arranging any returns, please ensure that you reported them to our Customer Service team which you can contact them here.
- You can return the product yourself in your own vehicle, minimising the risk of damage being incurred in transit.
- An independent courier can deliver the goods directly to us – this carries a greater risk of damage, so it is recommended that you use a trackable service and that you insure the goods if you use this option.
- We can arrange for a courier to collect the product and return it to us. We are not responsible for the condition of the goods until they have been received by us, even when using our courier service – and we are unable to insure goods collected from the customer. The cost of this service charged to Hendon will be deducted from the total refund paid to the customer, along with the cost of any repair.
Returns Of Manufacturing Defects or Damaged In Transit
Should your order suffer from manufacturing defects or get damaged in transit, Hendon Ladders will, at its discretion, organise for a free complete replacement product or for relevant replacement parts to be sent out – provided notification of damage is received by Hendon in writing/email within 7 days of delivery date.
- Where appropriate Hendon will organise and pay for the collection of the damaged item, however the customer is requested to assist in the preparation of any product due for return.
If you have any further questions with regards returns & refunds, pleae contact us here with your questions and our team will be available to help you.